My platform has remained unchanged since I first ran for office:
- Support efforts to repeal the State Health Care Exchange and prevent Medicaid Expansion in Idaho.
- Support legislation to transfer federal lands back to the State of Idaho.
- Promote local control for education in our schools and ensure public education funds go to students, teachers, and the learning process—not to extravagant administrative salaries and perks.
- Strengthen private property rights and remain active in the water adjudication process for District 1.
- Work to maintain Idaho citizens’ privacy protection from government data collection.
- Promote and preserve our 2nd Amendment rights including a strong Castle Doctrine for Idaho.
- Promote statewide legislation for term limits for elected officials.